RynohTrax ensures that funds are on hand and on deposit before file disbursement.
RynohTrax automatically tracks and validates all funds flowing into and out of a specified account(s). RynohTrax ensures that funds are on hand and on deposit before file disbursement. A user-defined alert list provides automated notification when a specified transaction has or has not occurred in the specified time frame. For example: The user can request notification after three days, or any specified number of days, if a mortgage pay-off check has not cleared an account. The criteria can be set to reflect a specific time frame, payee, purpose, or dollar amount. If a company manages multiple escrow accounts, RynohLive provides an alert if funds are deposited/wired into the “wrong account” provided that the account receiving the funds is also a Rynoh account!
We have many escrow accounts and sometimes people disburse from the wrong account. Rynoh quickly identifies the issue before any problems occur.Patricia Daniello
- Tracks and validates funds into and out of Escrow Accounts
- Automatic notification when a specific transaction has not occurred
- Alerts are defined based on payee, purpose, amount, and number of business days
- If you have multiple escrow accounts, RynohTrax notifies you of funds deposited in the wrong account
- Proactively track outstanding stale-dated checks