RynohTrax ensures that funds are on hand and on deposit before file disbursement.
For example: The user can request notification after any specified number of days if a mortgage pay-off check has not cleared an account. The criteria can be set to reflect a specific time frame, payee, purpose, or dollar amount.
RynohTrax also ensures that funds are deposited or wired into the correct account. As long as the account receiving the funds is also monitored by Rynoh, the user will receive an alert if funds are deposited or wired into the wrong account.
- Tracks and validates funds into and out of Escrow Accounts
- Automatic notification when a specific transaction has not occurred
- Alerts are defined based on payee, purpose, amount, and number of business days
- If you have multiple escrow accounts, RynohTrax notifies you of funds deposited in the wrong account
- Proactively track outstanding stale-dated checks