Segin Software’s RynohLive solution was created by a title agent, for title agents – every feature was designed with the title industry’s unique needs in mind.
Introduced nationally by Segin Software in November 2007, RynohLive is a patented financial management and fraud prevention system specifically designed for today’s diligent title agent.
Currently optimized for the real estate settlement industry, RynohLive ensures the integrity of financial transactions in any business setting. RynohLive has identified and prevented escrow theft, wire and ACH fraud, stopped employee embezzlements, eliminated check fraud and disbursing errors and has saved our clients millions of dollars. National and regional title insurance underwriters, representing more than 90% of the market share, have tested, evaluated, endorsed and mandated the use of RynohLive to mitigate losses caused by agent escrow theft or the mishandling of settlement funds. For lenders, RynohLive will validate the integrity of the transaction from origination to closing settlements.
RynohLive allows title insurance underwriters, lenders, and regulators to:
- Monitor the agent’s escrow accounts continuously and ensure they are fully audited
- Automatically receive fully analyzed agent reconciliations
- Utilize RynohLive’s anti-fraud algorithms to detect potential problems
- Access the agent’s accounts remotely to review
- Minimize financial losses due to fraud and agent defalcation
- Reduce personnel, audit and travel costs
- Improve business practices and increase profitability
- Structure permissions and responsibilities to match corporate responsibilities
- Ensure regulatory compliance