We hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July celebrating with family and friends. This quintessential summer holiday is often punctuated with parades, barbecues, baseball, and fireworks, but amongst these favorite American pastimes, we pause to focus on the patriotism, freedom, and independence that make it all possible. In a quote on freedom, William Faulkner states, “We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.”
One of the many ways we do so is by exercising our right to vote, which brings us to the feature article in this issue of the RynohHorn by Chamber of Digital Commerce Founder & President, Perianne Boring, who offers her solution for improving the process of voting: blockchain. Now that’s a word we’ve heard a lot in our industry lately, so after you’ve had a chance to read about how it can be applied to democracy, be sure to register for our upcoming webinar, Blockchain Demystified, to learn more about the technology and what it means for our industry.
Further, if you’re curious to see how your state measures up in introducing legislation that supports the growth of blockchain technology, we’ve included a special Blockchain Report Card from the Chamber of Digital Commerce for you to peruse. Enjoy!
In this issue:
- Feature – The Future of Voting is Blockchain by Perianne Boring
- RynohEd Webinar Series – Blockchain Demystified: Unraveling the mystery of one of our industry’s latest buzzwords
- Closer Look – Is your browser secure?
- Meet Our Team – Spotlight: Corey Bush
- Special Addendum – Blockchain Report Card: Measuring State Support for Blockchain Technology