Here at the beach… it also brings sharks. According to magician David Blaine, “But as they say about sharks, it’s not the ones you see that you have to worry about, it’s the ones you don’t see.” At Rynoh, we find that to be true with escrow as well. That’s why unlike other trust accounting solutions, we don’t just alert you to what has happened, we also alert you when something hasn’t happened that should! And since we’re on the subject of summer fun, sharks, and staying vigilant regarding things we cannot always see, it seems timely to introduce this issue’s feature contributor, Barbara Corcoran.
In Are We Having Fun Yet? this popular TV “Shark” shares her thoughts on something we all need to be on the lookout for – the hidden dangers of work without play. We hope this article opens your eyes, or simply serves as a reminder, to see how FUN is good for business. The work we do in title is serious and requires a heightened degree of focus and dedication, but remember this summer (and always) to take time out. Download your copy today and ENJOY!
In this issue:
- Feature – Are We Having Fun Yet? by Barbara Corcoran, Real Estate Mogul, Investor, Entrepreneur and TV personality on ABC’s Shark Tank
- Meet Our Team – Spotlight: Kelly Contreras
- RynohLive Named ‘Best Place to Work’
- Optimization Corner: RynohReport
- CEO’s Note: Why Real-time Reconciliation?